- FOR THE SALMON
- FOR THE DILL SAUCE
- 1½ pounds salmon(4 pieces, 6oz each)
- ½ cup non-fat greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- ½ cup sour cream
- pinch salt 1 pinch salt
- tablespoons dill, finely chopped
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 275°F/150°C(3-5minutes).
- Cut the salmon into four 6-ounce portions and drizzle 1 teaspoon of olive oil over each Sea- son with a pinch of salt. Place the salmon into the cooking basket and cook for 20-23 minutes (275°F/150°C).
- Make the dill sauce. Mix the yogurt, sour cream, chopped dill and salt. Top the cooked salmon with the sauce and garnish with an additional pinch of chopped dill