- 1 pound skirt steak
- cup parsley, finely chopped
- ¼ cup mint, finely chopped
- tablespoons oregano, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Combine the ingredients for the chimichurri in a bowl.
- Cut the steak into 2 8-ounce portions and add to a resealable bag, along with ¼ cup of the chi- michurri. Refrigerate for 2 hours, up to 24 Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes prior to cooking.
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 400°F/200°C(3-5minutes).
- Pat steak dry with a paper towel. Add the steak to the cooking basket and cook for 8-10 minutes(400°F/200°C) for medium-rare. Garnish with 2 tablespoons of chimichurri on top.