- 21 oz.cherry pie filling
- 2 premade pie crusts, refrigerated
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Press pie crust into the Pie Pan leaving the excess hanging With a fork, poke holes on the dough all over.
- Place the Pie Pan into the Fry Basket and into the Air Fryer .
- Adjust cooking time to 5 minutes at 300°F/160°C.
- Remove the Fry Basket and carefully to take out the Pie Remove the excess dough hanging over the Pie Pan. Pour cherry filling into the pie crust.
- Roll the last crust out and cut it into 3/4 inch Place the strips going one way across the topand the opposite way across to make a lattice.
- Mix the egg and the Brush the pie with the egg wash.
- Place the Pie Pan into the Fry Basket and then into the Air
- Adjust cooking time for 15 minutes at 300°F/160°C.
- When done, set aside to cool and serve with vanilla ice cream or ice cream you prefer