Perp Time: 20 Min
Cook Time: 20 Min
Cook Temp: 320°F
Serving: 3 People
12 Large raw shrimp , peeled and
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Salt and black pepper, to taste
TIP: Shake the basket halfway through cooking.
1. Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes(400°F/200°C).
2. Toss the shrimp with the oil.
3. Add garlic powder, salt and pepper to evenly coat the shrimp.
4. Put shrimp to Air Fryer basket and set 320°F for 20 minutes.
5.Flip the shrimps halfway through cooking. (When the cooking time reaches 10 minutes.)
6. Transfer shrimp to a plate, squeeze lemon juice on top.
7. Sprinkle parsley and add some lemon wedges to serve!