Perp Time: 15 Min
Cook Time: 15 Min
Cook Temp: 360°F
Serving: 3 People
8-10 chicken wings
2 tablespoons baking powder
1 tablespoon kosher salt
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
5 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 pinch sesame seeds
1. Mix the baking powder, salt, black pepper, and paprika into a big bowl.
2. Add chicken wings into the big bowl and toss to coat.
3. Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes(400°F/200°C).
4. Put coated chicken wings into Air Fryers, and set 360°F for 15 minutes.
5. Mix the honey, sriracha sauce, rice vinegar, and sesame oil together in a small
6. bowl, and then sprinkle the mixture over cooked chicken wings completely.
Serve with a little sesame seeds over the top.